Jason in Orange County asked me to post his van for sale – here’s what he has to say:
My wife and I bought the van back in 2007 or so from the original owner. The van at that time had about 18K miles on it. I’m up to date on all maintenance with a recent addition of new glow plugs with relay. Additionally the van has under 5K on new OEM Michelin tires. Currently the van has 40K miles.
1. All manuals, receipts, and Westfalia CD ROM.
2. Sunbrella cover.
3. Pioneer stereo, amp, sub, new MB Quart speakers. No holes were cut in van for this addition.
4. Back up camera.
5. Convex mirrors.
6. High quality window shades.
7. OEM Left side Panel still in box to replace cracked one.
8. An extra working Airtronic heater.
9. Magnetic visors for side windows.
10. Shore power Cord with adaptor.
11. Outside Shower wand.
More photos are available here: http://jbrownmxr.smugmug.com/Cars/Westfalia/
Location, OC, CA.